Missed Call Notification Service
With the Cablenet Missed Call Notification service, you will be notified for every missed call when your mobile is switched off or you are out of coverage. Once your mobile is switched on or reconnected to the network you will receive an SMS will all callers that tried to call you on your Cablenet mobile number with the dates and times of these calls.
To activate the service:
Send SMS to 8844 with keyword MCN ON.
The service will be activated automatically, and you will receive an SMS confirmation that it has been activated
To deactivate the service:
Send SMS to 8844 with keyword MCN OFF.
The service will be deactivated automatically and will receive an SMS confirmation that is has been deactivated
Activation and Deactivation of Missed Call Notification service are free of charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- When you activate or deactivate the Missed Call Notification service or when receiving a missed call notification SMS, the sender of the SMS received will appear as CablenetMCN.
- When you activate the Missed Call Notification service your Call Forwarding Not Reachable will be activated and the forwarding number appearing will be +35722250159.
- Multiple missed calls will be grouped in a single SMS notification with each caller listed with the last called date and time.
- If the caller has caller id blocking enabled, then the missed call notification SMS will indicate that it is from an “Unknown Number”.
- Each SMS will show the caller ID in the international format (+3579XXXXXXX or +3572XXXXXXX).
- The service is available to all Cablenet Mobile customers.