Within the framework of the digital upgrading of its procedures and in prioritising safe and contactless transactions, Cablenet, in accordance with its Business Customer contracts, would like to inform Business Customers that, as of the 10th of April 2021, the cash payment of bills, will no longer be possible at its stores. The option of payment by cheque will continue to be provided.
All Cablenet Business Customers will be able to settle their bills easily, instantly and securely in one of the following ways:
- Via the Cablenet Subscriber portal, cablenet.me, using their access code
- Via pay.cablenet.me, for immediate settlement of their bill (no access code required)
- Via www.jccsmart.com in the ‘Telephone and TV Providers’ category
- Via Web Banking, selecting ‘Telecommunications Bill Payment’ option (Hellenic Bank, Bank of Cyprus, Alpha Bank)
- Via Direct Debit payment
- Via Debit or Credit Card payment
For further information regarding payment methods, contact the Business Customer Call Center on 120.